World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL FISHED MONKNASH TODAY FROM 11.00-15.30ISH FISHED CRAB ON A PULLY OVER THE RUFF STUFF NOTHING CAUGHT.MOVED OVER TO THE SAND AGAIN NOTHING CAUGHT:unsure: BUT NEVER MIND HAD A GOOD DAY,NICE TO BE OUT!!
BAD POINTS:CAUGHT NOTHING,LOST LOADS OF TACKLE,BACK ACHING,I HAD MY BASEBALL CAP ON BACK TO FRONT,NOW IV GOT A ROUND BURN ON MY FOREHEAD (I LOOKS LIKE A RIGHT PRATT):uhuh:

GOOD POINTS:GREAT WEATHER,AND A WOMAN BOL£OCKING A BLOKE FOR WALKING AROUND NAKED (SHE SHOULDNT BE ON A NUDEST BEACH THEN,IF SHE DOESNT LIKE IT) STRANGE THING HAPPENED SANDEELS CAME OUT OF THE SAND ABOUT 10 YARDS FROM THE WATER(SEAGULLS LOVED IT)
HAS ANYBODY EVER SEEN THIS BEFORE????????:g:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
hi azzy never mind better luck next time the eels coming out of the sand are spawning mate either that or they can`t get through the rock just beneath the surface tight lines

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
You can walk along there and scuff your feet around the low water mark and can find sandeel!! Not that you will find enough for a session but you can get a few nice fresh ones,whip them on the hook and chuck them back out:clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
unlucky on the blank azzy i fished hutchwins ponit and had 10 dogs but that didn t fish till late tonight speak soon

tight lines

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Guys Never Seen That Before With Those Sandeels,god Damed Cant Move Today Because Of That Sun ,one Square Hot Burn On My Forehead,iam Going To Get Some Sh*t At Work!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts