World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Monknash tonite after a mate saw the article and fancied it and had a great nite with a hound a cast to us and another couple of guys up a bit. Rain, thunder and lightning brightened it up a bit too. We was too knackered to walk over to the sands but fair do`s the other guys did, hope you had one ( but we did have more hounds lol :clap:)

And thanks to Daves article, I collected more leads and traces than Ive ever found in my life. Was literally tripping over them lol. Perhaps next month he could do a feature on rotten bottom rigs for rough ground fishing lol. Then again my mate Phil couldnt be a*"*d to tie one on his last cast as he retackled in haste in the dark and landed a nice starry jammy git.

Age, reclaimed tackle and 20 **** a day dont go well with that hill back up either

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
nice one m8 alot of peeps just don`t know how good the mark is fishing lately you should`ve switched baits to a squid and mackie or sandeel wrap for the rays just on dark you would1ve had a couple there well done m8 tight lines

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes was good night. Brought my sand eels home still frozen lol. Heres a photo of Phil with one of our double hook ups. Was too wet to take many photos. Look at that smile lol.

Attachments

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
yeah, nice fish, not so sure about the "holding up" method though :nono:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Nice dogs fella's :thumbs:

Haven't seen Phil smile like that since he had 17 codling in 5 hours down Farmfields :eek:hmy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts