World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will monknash fish with these small tides, going down on friday at low. Will it be any good?

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
not too sure m8, i think the best are the big spring tides like 15 metres and at night fish there the best.....

·
Registered
383 Posts
the bigger tides are better, but as fishing goes you will never know. especially with this warm spell.you might be better off trying fishing the rough ground onfront of the gulley or to the left.good luck and tight lines

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Will monknash fish with these small tides, going down on friday at low. Will it be any good?
Hi vr6man as to fishing monknash friday mate i would say a big no the tides are to small and still dropping if i was i would do sunday its a barry 14.7tide low water is 1.05pm but you will have clubs fishing it aswell on sunday the next best tide two fish it is o he 23rd of his mth mate and its a barry 15.2m tide low water on that date is4.16am i will be doing that as long as the weather is ok you can tag a long if you like tight lines i will be going for the rays and hounds tight lines

BUT GAVE IT A GO IF YOU LIKE MATE YOU DONT KNOW UNTILL YOU GAVE IT AGO TIGH LINES

1 - 5 of 5 Posts