World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished from 6.30 til 10.30 .caught 3 pout and a doggy , nice evening ,big swell at first , then it died off . all fish caught on sandeel . i,m not a blanker .just !

there were tree other anglers down there .they'd been looking on the sight the night before ,but had not become members . i think they might ,as i told them we're good buntch of lads and lasses and the sight has a lot to offer. they had one doggy between them ,when i left . but the bites were coming thick and fast .doggys.

Ja5on what happend ?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Dai, Sorry mate. As it was my birthday the inevitable happened and I got sloshed. I was looking forward to the trip then My brother turned up with a few beers..kept telling my brother "I'm going hicup sishing hicup tonight hicup"

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
well you should av gone sishin earlier ja5on,wot if dai had been grabbed by the ghosty, hee hee, here we go again?........

·
Registered
737 Posts
ghostie and ghoulies wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
happy birthday for the other day ja50n. if you had said we could have gone the next night .
on the way back to the car i heard a twig brake and didn't turn round ,just kept walking . scared of them ghosties thanks to poach . hee hee

·
Registered
737 Posts
dai you should know that the ghosties and goulies fish either penarth way or porthcawl wooooooooooooooooooo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts