World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Monknash 11am - 4pm. Nothing happened until about 2.30[low was 12.30] when - sod's law- my attention was diverted by a not bad looking female nudist who strolled past. As I looked back at the rod, it had flatlined. Luckily, the 1lb bass on the end had hooked itself. Caught another about 10 mins later - bit smaller. One caught on rag, other on lug.
Great session in fantastic weather.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
nice one dangler? we can all understand how you missed that bite m8, i think all of us would av missed it. except me ofcourse. """""had to say that the mrs was looking""""""" shes gone now/ hee hee?

P

·
0 Posts
That story reminds me as to what happened at Mumbles Pier last year.

It was about a year ago, in the nice walm weather one Saturday.

Quite a few anglers were fishing the end of the pier, when it was noticed that everyone was getting a bite on their rods. After being informed, "Hey, mate you ahve bvite", our reply, "Yes mate". They then realised why, sitting on steps leading down to the fishing platform was a female that was a good looker sitting on the top of the steps, legs slightly open, she must have rushed to get dressed that morning as she forgot her knickers, basically it was winking at you!

As you can tell, we were slightly dissapointed when one of her mates informed you what was going on!

After that we went back to fishing!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
I cant understand what made you take your eyes off your rods? My missus keeps on telling me that the Bromide they used to put in our tea in the army, is now starting to take effect! I would have hooked the bite, & preferred the fishy smell from the one with fins!
blueskip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.