World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys have not been on here for some months now myself and my mate went for a ride yesterday to find monknash beach i dont now if it is the correct place
but is it past the plow and arrow pub parked in a field walking down a real narrow tar marked road and cross a fence with nature reserve sign on it and you walk through a path with a lot of over hanging trees and at the bottom where the beach is there is a small river with fresh water flowing to the sea
cheers guys for your help

·
Registered
103 Posts
yep thats the place.. rocks in front of you, sand to the right.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Sounds like it :thumbs:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank god for that lol was a very big tide yesterday was full in so i couldnt really see and sand just alot of pebbles lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats the best tides high or low water small medium or large tides etc to fish it at baits species cheers lol get straight to the point

·
Team S.R.A.
331 Posts
its best on the medium to big tides its a low water mark fish on the ruff ground on the left for hounds and on the sand to the right for ray but you will pick up the hounds on the sand:punk:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hows things mate your back out then are you, let me know when your going & praps ill come along & show you the mark. Let me know if you fancy a sesh anytime.

·
Species Hunter
751 Posts
It is also law that when u go down there you have a pint of the finest ale in the plough....

Gaz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts