World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
poach if you read this you done the best thing sunday because we fished from 2 pmtill 8.30pm and didnt have a bite so yep i blanked. lovely day shame no fish dai english met us there brilliant guy looking forward to fishing with him again and this time we will catch.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
hes a great guy. glad you 2 met, its strange how theres fish there 1 minute and gone the next, but thats fishing, they were prob all there monday,haaaaaaaaaaa.i may try the bendriks 2moro, 11 till wenever,i got some fish bait ,may get a few worm, and try it.bell an birdy ad a lovely day weatherwise sunday, couldnt av wished for better on the bendriks,i still want 2 try monknash, or at least the area anyway m8. talk soon mike........

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Probably better to fish monknash in the dark. Well that's when we have caught there in the last few weeks.

take a good light though cos it can be a bit creepy walking through them woods in the dark. Hee Hee ;) :eek:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no such thing as chosties and ghoulies i hope noing my luck id meet up with the only werewolf in exsistence.but that walk back through the woods is interresting to say the least especially when its dark.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
oh shut up you pussycats, ghosts and gholies, whats the matter with you for god sake, it,s only scarey if you bump in2 marcus, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. oh my word is he gonna av a dig at me now, cripessssssssssssssss/........

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Thing is that is so eerie about it is that it is so quiet in the dark.

Saying that last time I fished there it was creepy on the way down at midnight but We walked back at dawn and it was nice cos all the birds were singing and the sun was peeping over the trees.

Monknash is a relly nice beach to be on at dawn or dusk, very peaceful

·
Registered
287 Posts
everyone i've met on here are all a good laugh , sharring storys and seeing who's got the worse misses ? and what we have to do around the house to warrent the next fishing trip .
Back to the fishing the fishing , met nat on the beach at about 6.30 ish and caught nought .no bites .The only thing i can say is good weather and good company . I'M A BLANKER ouch that hurt !
poacher do'es it get any easyer the more you do it ?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what a thought bumpping into poach and marcus in that wood in the dark.wooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ouch. lunk you must come next time perhaps we might have somthing then.looking to fish ogmore sunday dai if your up for it give me a bell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts