World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
roy and i booked some time off a couple of weeks ago i the hope of fishing the chesil but mother nature put paid to that so we went to plan "B". hour location where controlled by the weather with shelter and saftey paramount . first was a high tide spot which provided 1 dog and some lost tackle for me . second provided rain , rain and more rain plus some dogs. all of these where all on the small side and just stopped and fish getting the bait . the wind dropped and the rain stopped . the third spot was a high tide and roy was first to set up and cast while i watched the tide run ," he who hestitates is lost ". by the time i had baits in the water roy had his first thorneback ,proptley followed by a second a slight bit bigger . my chioce of location was wrong and my gamble of being close to the rock did not pay off and just after a move and re-rig and cast i could see roy into another fish . this looked better. in a short while the fish was landed and memories of lost rod had been banished to history as he lifted his pb cod of 11lb .
i carried on as i had all day in loosing tackle in the most odd ways < think i am cursed> . and roy carried on by landing a 13lb conger to finish the day .
Fish Fish Magur Bass Coregonus lavaretus
Fish Fishing Fish Bass Cod
. well done roy on a new pb and for sticking at it :thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
25,238 Posts
Nice going lads,thats a beauty cod!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Good going you 2!! Well done Roy, that is a beauty!!
Steve.

·
Registered
689 Posts
cod he caught a cod and a decent one to boot, wasnt your time mark but gotta b happy for roy

good fishing boys well done

thats peaked the interest :roll1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts