World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my new Bass rod from Veals 12.30 on Wednesday rod arrived Thursday morning well packed, what a service brilliant. one big problem though, took rod out into garden to play, multi jammed dropped rod. Neilt has said he can put new tip ring on it for me, what a tosser I am, broke rod before it even saw a beach :uhuh:
But Veals were great.:clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Ordered my new Bass rod from Veals 12.30 on Wednesday rod arrived Thursday morning well packed, what a service brilliant. one big problem though, took rod out into garden to play, multi jammed dropped rod. Neilt has said he can put new tip ring on it for me, what a tosser I am, broke rod before it even saw a beach :uhuh:
But Veals were great.:clap2: :clap2:
Hi issy sorry to here about that mate hope its the only bad luck you have with it mate all the best tight lines

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
oops...shame about the rod mate...

i get do get fed up though hearing people praise veals for there delivery times...

its not called next day delivery for nought.and veals dont deliver it!and guess what!you pay for next day delivery..same as anywhere mate.:)

veals are good for some items and there customer care on after sales is one of the best but,,,well thats it realy...why be suprised when something you ordered the day before comes the next day when you pay for the service anyway:blink:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Sorry to hear about the rod mate but you`r right about veals service,ordered a magnitex 20 cs a week last tuesday at about 11.30 am and arrived next morning by 9.30 am bl**dy outstanding service,gerry`s are just as good as well they`re the only two mail order shops i`d recomend to anyone

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Sorry to hear about the rod mate but you`r right about veals service,ordered a magnitex 20 cs a week last tuesday at about 11.30 am and arrived next morning by 9.30 am bl**dy outstanding service,gerry`s are just as good as well they`re the only two mail order shops i`d recomend to anyone

why is it outstanding service?...if you paid for next day delivery..it should happen.:) ..

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why is it outstanding service?...if you paid for next day delivery..it should happen.:) ..
The point is that they quote next day delivery if ordered before 10 am. I ordered at 12.30 pm, it arrived in under 24 hrs, if that's not brilliant service, what the bloody hell do you want?:)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
The point is that they quote next day delivery if ordered before 10 am. I ordered at 12.30 pm, it arrived in under 24 hrs, if that's not brilliant service, what the bloody hell do you want?:)

lol..i`m not knocking veals mate.but most places are ok for next day delivery up to about 4pm at least,depending on area.its not `veals` that are good its the couriers.:)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
well they obviously have a good pro courier company at ther disposel!
so good on veals! wots the problem?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
well they obviously have a good pro courier company at ther disposel!
so good on veals! wots the problem?

no problem here,i just find it funny that everyones up veals aris..

i used to deal with courier firms in an old job.at the warehouse they would pick the items up for next day delivery on the way back to the depot late in the afternoon.good on veals and all other mail order firms.but its not veals delivering is it?,thats my point,if i had one:)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
mate dont think i could be much further from glasgeeee
im from worthing on the sussex coast! bet they would have to
get ther scates on to give me next day delivery!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts