World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the proccess of having another rebuild hears a taster of whats to come lol , ps thanks to jay for showing me how to use photobuck cheers fella , will use a different camera next time no as clear as id hoped

builder - luke lewis -aka trevmun

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
nice i like them colours

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
in the proccess of having another rebuild hears a taster of whats to come lol , ps thanks to jay for showing me how to use photobuck cheers fella ,
Welcome matey. Looking nice, colours pretty cool :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
As somebody has stopped Leadblast from posting, I wonder who?I am putting the pic's up for him of Luke's rebuild, this is the Abu Ambassedeur's tip section.
Not me...and i would own up if it was me, believe me!!!....

maybe he should look at himself and be accountable for his own actions...he is Chris Powell - he was banned from selling then banned from the forum under his previous user name Krackoff Chris.....they have allowed him back on under another name but not allowed him to sell...so what does he do....start advertising rods for sale in his signature...

why not abide by the rules or mods requests if he wants to be on WSF and stop trying to blame others for the repercusions of his own infringements!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts