World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out two more times on the turbot had 4 three the first day and 1 the second day all around 1lb 6oz to 1lb 14oz but my best m8 managed a small brill stunning little fish well in fishman667 ow and poutingpirate managed three turbos all same size range seem to be a few about

Registered
Seen the pics well done bud, and yep that brill is a lovely little fish :)

Jim

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had guts to tell you hahaha no it's called finding the fish yourself doing research looking for them not getting ****y coz I'm not handing it to you on a plate and letting our spot get hammered like hillhead

Registered
Had guts to tell you hahaha no it's called finding the fish yourself doing research looking for them not getting ****y coz I'm not handing it to you on a plate and letting our spot get hammered like hillhead
Too much panicking involved when it comes to famous marks.

Still need the right bait/rig/hook/conditions/underpants to catch at an active mark.

Just sayin

G

Also takes 5 minutes for about 30 anglers to descend on a mark because they can't be bothered to put the miles in and have a hunt around for New marks. Try Google earth for shallow Sandy beaches with a bit of surf like Bournemouth

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.