World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
my first attempt at a post,Will be casting a line over the next few days,had no luck on stone jetty over the big tides ,faired well at Arnside previous week though,with some 10 flukes to 1 and a half pound.Any suggestions where I might pull in a few plaice would be welcome.I have been fishing this coast for 50 years or so but alas illness caught me and my legs cannot make a long walk at the moment, good fishing to you all take care on the beach
Hegs

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
welcome to the WSF and NW forum hegs

not heard of any plaice lately of the blackpool/wyre/fylde coast line been a bit slow

might pickup with a bit of warmer weather:) :)

tightlines......................daz

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
Hello All
my first attempt at a post,Will be casting a line over the next few days,had no luck on stone jetty over the big tides ,faired well at Arnside previous week though,with some 10 flukes to 1 and a half pound.Any suggestions where I might pull in a few plaice would be welcome.I have been fishing this coast for 50 years or so but alas illness caught me and my legs cannot make a long walk at the moment, good fishing to you all take care on the beach
Hegs
same way myself with legs, but being a stubborn old b----- i wo,nt give in to it. i,m sure you will get advice on here to help you. WELCOME

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Hello All
Hegs
welcome to wsf hegs
marine beach been throwing a few up not a long walk 2hr before and 2 hrs after blow lug seems to pick the plaice up better cast as far as you can better at range 100yds + if you go even earlyer you can dig plenty of blow hope this helps

·
Registered
266 Posts
hi mate welcome to the forum its good on ere always plenty of advice.
ave you tried sandside ? thats dead easy fishin from the back of your car on decent high tides no walk at all i fished there last year while recovering from my err accident my mate drove when i wuz on crutches caught a quite a few flatties
also heysham north wall you don't need to walk there either once again on decent tides also if you go to morcombe anglin center drive away with the sea on your left just past the broadway 1/4 mile or so you can fish there out the back pf your car as well (DID THAT LAST SUMMER TOO) felt no pain lol
good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts