World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went down there for about 8pm fished in between the long arm and the pipe using ragworm. first knock came around low water at about 9ish, a small schooly about 20cm.

It went dead then for about an hour or so and the weather was getting worse,rain becoming more constant and heavier. The wind had changed from a southerly to an easterly and we were starting to get fed up when i had another knock, another schooly a bit bigger this time about a pound.

We had a few more bites like this over the next hour and my mate also caught a small plaice. We were finally beaten by the rain at about midnight and we called it a night, total fish caught was 4 schoolies, the biggest being 30cm and a very small plaice not much bigger than a packet of ****!

Still we didnt blank.

·
Registered
6 Posts
what bait did u catch the plaice on mate?....anything beats the blank doesnt it:thumbs:

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'll be going down tomorow closer to sker rocks though. where abouts are u fishing mate?....i'll be tryin to hook into a plaice tomorow just to get another species so hopefully:wiggle:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The rain Pi55ed down! Medals all round for putting up with that. Well done on the silver spikeys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts