World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got dropped off at kenfig nature reserve at 12 and headed to the beach, got there carried on walking looking for the river and about 3 days later got to the mark(what a walk). first 3 casts i manageed 2 rays and my bro had 1, all butterflys. fished on till 5 without a touch. something tells me it was a mark for afew hours each side of low as when the tide comes in its about 2 foot deep for around 100 yards.
decided to walk to sker and fished there till 10, i managed to foul hook a small bass, a dog and a starfish :laugh: also lost a big conger on the surface :fish:
as we were leaving around 15 people were walking to the point, must of been a comp on. finally walked to the pier and got picked up , must of walked about 8 or ten miles today, god im killing. was it worth it?
was it boll**ks :roll1: :roll1: still wont stop me from fishing sker again in the morning :laugh:

·
Registered
314 Posts
good job on the rays,
we were on sker yesterday and didn't have the best results in the world,
but would of liked to have seen a few rays come for a show big or small, love them :kissing:

Well done
Manx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.