World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished hear yesterday from 3pm till 6pm used blow lug and mudworm,had 3 bass one was 2 pound the other two were about a pound each ,quite breezy with a big surf running ,the weed got really bad about 5.30pm so decided to call it all in all a nice session and the rain stayed away,when leaving the beach i had a quick look around and tangled up in some old netting i found a new j13 rapala and a couple of floats and a lead what i also noticed was the sheer amount of plastic on the beach which was quite sad,the debris was everywhere.anyway have some bait left might go back down today i fished right by the wreck quite close to the long arm.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
al lthe crap from pendine beach get washed round there, also people leave a load of crap around there, natinal trust own the beach.. they want the lane closed, but because of the pump house they cant close it.

·
Team Hr jones
5,944 Posts
al lthe crap from pendine beach get washed round there, also people leave a load of crap around there, natinal trust own the beach.. they want the lane closed, but because of the pump house they cant close it.
i think he means morfa beach in margam port talbot. but were is the other morfa beach?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
no, next to pendine.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
morfa beach port talbot behind the steelworks

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
no, the on i wass onabout, is between marros and pendine.

·
Team Hr jones
5,944 Posts
im not sure if you need a permit. the way we get there is to drive past the crem and park at the end of the lane, then walk/bike across raiway tracks youre not in the steel works as such but you might be on there land, we have never been aproached and been seen plenty of times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts