World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Fished their yesterday i used fresh black lug and razors, fished two up and one down and didnt have a bite:schmoll: I hate that place now.
sorry to here that mate see you next saturday you up for abit off bass fishing you know where two mate do you need me to pick you up thight lines

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Fished their yesterday i used fresh black lug and razors, fished two up and one down and didnt have a bite:schmoll: I hate that place now.
hi m8 i had a static caravan in the grove by the green bridge pub?and i used to fish there all the time from spring time up to oct and the only thing i can honestly say i caught there was maccy 2 small bass and thats it honest i used to pray for august when the maccy used to shoal there and the bay was bubbling morfa may it rest in peace never fish there again ever waste of time tightlines andy ilsf..:)

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
johnnyllew and myself have never blanked there!!best we had was 11 and 10 flounder each,had bass to 4lb,on high tide we have some nice gurnard there(by the rocks).think the least we have had is 5.never used lug there!always king rag and maddies.johnny prefers rag and i favour maddies.either side of the stream is good at low.fish 2 down and 3 up.the bigger flounder seem to come when the water is half way up the beach.also sh1thot to the right with plugs for the bass!saying that,the less who fish there the better,so i shouldnt of told you that!!!ha ha lol

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
either side of the stream is very snaggy. massive rocks and filled with dogs. the point is ok but tbh hardly worth the effort climbing over the boulders to get to the fishy bits. I dived it quite alot last year and I have never been impressed with it. As ILSF said though, when the mack are there the boils are great.

·
Registered
200 Posts
fished there once last summer. had the mackies beaching themselves after the bait fish. my mate had a small bass and that was it (apart from the the macks). it was spoilt though, with about 20 holiday makers shouting and screaming getting excited catching mackeral. thing was, there was a trail of dead mackeral all the way up the lane as the a***holes catching them were too greedy, caught too many and couldn't be bothered taking them home.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
go over the cliff from morfabychan towards marros, there are some ledges there, best mark for bass around on the high tides!!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
na, not that far over!!!! i can walk there from my house!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Last time I fished there, a hell of a lot of sand had gone from the beach. It still fished well, but this was a couple of months back before I came out to this hot sandy place! As more sand goes, then more snags are popping up. Just got to try to remember where thay are as you walk up the beach.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Might be new stuff if more sand has gone. The last time I was there it was worse than before christmas so perhaps new snags are showing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts