World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team Loonz
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With plenty of rays showing at Morfa I thought I would give the Conti rods an outing (although I don't like the label "conti rods") so light rods.
Finding the walk more difficult now with my gammy knee but stuck the knee brace on and bit the bullet.
Fished as light as conditions would allow with fixed spools and braid, 2 and 3 hook flappers with macky strips and 3oz grip leads.
It was hectic from the off with constant bites. Total tally was 7 smalleyeds but nothing big and countless dogfish.
Had a double shot of rays and triple shot of dogfish simultaneously as in the pic. Don't panic the fish were out of the water for a minimal amount of time, unhook, quick pic.

005.JPG

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Long walk and hectic session Richy....... cracking fishing !!

Reactions: R10R

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
We done mate good fishing.
Long old walk with a bad knee, maybe worth you buying a folding bicycle ?

With halloween a few of weeks away I think it would be a great idea for you to put up the "Ghost of Monknash' story again, plenty on here not seen that classic !

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
With plenty of rays showing at Morfa I thought I would give the Conti rods an outing (although I don't like the label "conti rods") so light rods.
Finding the walk more difficult now with my gammy knee but stuck the knee brace on and bit the bullet.
Fished as light as conditions would allow with fixed spools and braid, 2 and 3 hook flappers with macky strips and 3oz grip leads.
It was hectic from the off with constant bites. Total tally was 7 smalleyeds but nothing big and countless dogfish.
Had a double shot of rays and triple shot of dogfish simultaneously as in the pic. Don't panic the fish were out of the water for a minimal amount of time, unhook, quick pic.

View attachment 1123439
nice richy m8

Reactions: R10R
G

·
We done mate good fishing.
Long old walk with a bad knee, maybe worth you buying a folding bicycle ?

With halloween a few of weeks away I think it would be a great idea for you to put up the "Ghost of Monknash' story again, plenty on here not seen that classic !
Agree z with my dodgy knees..I take a mountain bike up long beaches like Sidan and pendine

·
Team Loonz
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheers guys....happy fishing....:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts