World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the Morrison mark at Greenock this morning for a couple of hours,two rods set up one with mackie/squid/lug,the other with foil type feathers,Marty my son float fishing with lug/mackie,both of us caught nothing with bait,but i had 4 Mackeral and a codling on the lures,we then moved to the area between cloch point and lunderston bay,a couple of knocks on squid but failed to connect,so no fish landed.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
i was there this morning too , fished behind the cinema , i was gonna fish dow at custom house but there was a navy vessel at the quay.

glad you had a good day out too.

i have already put a wee post on .

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi al,i saw your post,there is a few fish about but their not big,HMS Clyde was docked this morning giving tours aboard i believe,SW Scotland for me this weekend i think.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Hi al,i saw your post,there is a few fish about but their not big,HMS Clyde was docked this morning giving tours aboard i believe,SW Scotland for me this weekend i think.
i was down the clyde area on sunday , saw the boat as i was passing was wondering what it was all about:g: had a good few mackeral but had to work quite long an hard to get them got a couple of other species but nowt to write about i,m down the sw also this weekend shore fishing on sat an boat on sunday!

·
Registered
859 Posts
hi guys i was also down at the morrisons, mark sunday and had not abad day, 3codling caught on rag 1dog caught on mackie/squid and another good pollcok, about 3lb caught on jelly worm,
all returned had a great day my last 3trips, have been very good with pollock over the 2lb mark hope thats things picking up again:):yeah:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts