World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up to the Wirral on 20th of this month. I understand that it will be a 31ft tide. How does Mostyn fish on such a high tide? If no good any other places that fish well on such a tide.
Many thanks

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hi mate, I might be corrected by someone more in the know but i think mostyn is more of a low water mark, i know caldy on the wirral side of the estuary fishes better on a big tide.I don`t know how it`s fishing at the moment but it can be quite a good venue, Del

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hiya mate,not to hot on anglesey,as i`m fairly new to sea fishing but here`s the the web address of north wales sea anglers(don`t know if you are aware of it)click on venue directions and you will get loads of info on all of north wales,and there`s a good messageboard on there were i`m sure there will be someone with more info than me,the address is www.nwsa.ukf.net
See ya
Del

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi talk to a mate in work about mostyn ,he said its not fishing well all he had was doggies.shagyy

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
if you no where the holes are it fishes ok, the netter's cant get in them there to close in. plenty of fluke and the whiting will be in soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts