World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I just wanted to inform you all that I am stepping down as Moderator for the SouthWest forum as I am starting a new job in Plymouth next week and will be doing alot of travelling. Hence I will not be on the forum so much and will only be able to log on at weekends.

I just wanted to wish you all the very best for future fishing expeditions and to say that I have really enjoyed my time as a mod.

This really is a good regional forum with such a mixed bag of people with differing views. Debate has been lively and there is so much collective information it sometimes makes the mind boggle.:blink:

I hope you all continue to use the site....and just as importantly.....remain civil, polite, friendly and help all the users as and when you can.

Wishing you all the very best for the future....

Tight Lines
Tony:) :)

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
Shame you are stepping down as you've run this section well.:clap3: :clap3:

All the best in the new job and I hope it doesn't interfere too much with your fishing.:)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
shame to see you go tony, good luck with new things.

if you ever want any info on fishing the tamar and surrounding areas, give me a shout, there are loads of nice spots close to the road where you could call in for an hours dangling on the way home. loads a mullet too...

thanks for moding so well

sam

·
Registered
443 Posts
Best of luck with the new job Tony. As well as being a fair mod, you have contributed a great deal to the knowledge base of many who live and fish in Cornwall. Also, visitors to the County have found your tips of great value. I too hope the new job doesn't get too much in the way of your fishing!

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
Well done on the new job Tony.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

If traffic does get a bit hectic around rush hour it might be worth wetting a line for an hour or so and arriving home at a similar time.

Not so bad eh???

Make sure you give us a report though.

:clap3:

Good luck mate and all the best with the new job.

:)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
thanks for all your info and help tony wont be the same in here now ,best of luck and good health

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi Tony,
Thank's for your input and good luck for the future.

Regard's

Rosco:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks for all your work here Tony, hopefully we'll still get some of those cracking fishing reports from time to time.....:clap2:
And congratulations on the new job...:thumbs:

John

·
Registered
241 Posts
Good luck with the job Tony, all the best. I hope you can still find time to get fishing and posting some of your cracking reports.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Hi All
I just wanted to inform you all that I am stepping down as Moderator for the SouthWest forum
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:​

Well, praise be to on high for that!
I for one have spent months on end cowering in terror every time I'm here, just in case the iron fist of authority caught my fingers as I typed.
It's been like constantly having the diseased eye of Sauron looming up over me shoulder, or some foul-breathed Big Brother figure at my neck, ready to boom out monotonous, authoritarian criticism every time I dared express an opinion. Frankly, I've hated every gut-wrenching minute of your presence. You've made my life a misery.
Anyway, sorry to hear you'll be back late tonight, Jackie. Could you pick me up a kebab on the way home? When I've finished this email, I'm going on the WSF site for a while, but I must remember to delete all this from the clipboard - Lol... we don't want another of those accidental copy&paste disaters, do we?!Thanks for everything, Tony - good job well done, mate,
and good luck in the new one.
Don't let it eat into the fishing time too much, though — I need my dose of jealousy at your reports!

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

(This is nothing to do with Blair going, is it?)

·
Registered
125 Posts
well done with keeping everyone in order and getting your new job.
i guess you'll be a devils point regular now then? (seeing as your there & all that!):)
good luck and tight lines:)
who will be taking your place?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
good luck mate, youve done well on a sometimes argumentative forum(4foxhake is terrible) :)
keeo the reports going:)

·
Registered
706 Posts
No excuses for not catching some giant sized conger and mullet now that you are going 'over the bridge'!!!

Thanks for your worthwhile efforts on here, best of luck with the job and the fishing.:)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No excuses for not catching some giant sized conger and mullet now that you are going 'over the bridge'!!!

Thanks for your worthwhile efforts on here, best of luck with the job and the fishing.:)
Cheers lads for the vote of thanks. Going to still be living down West Cornwall and commuting in by train most days.

I expect I will find an excuse to stay over the odd night (with rods of course):) and I will continue to post my catch reports.

Whats even worse I have just exchanged contracts on the new home so will be moving next week as well:blink:

Still its all an adventure......

Be popping into the site once a week for a catch up. Tight lines all:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts