World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:notworthy Hi lads I'm movin to Aberdare in mid may and would like to know some info on clubs , bait collection, marks and other members in the area as I'm leaving all me old fishing buddys back up here in the northeast! Can't wait to have a go at the different fish down there as its all cod up here! Any help would be appreciated. Maybe see some of you around when I get there!
Cheers,

Johnnie (BLAN-KING) T:)

G

·
:notworthy Hi lads I'm movin to Aberdare in mid may and would like to know some info on clubs , bait collection, marks and other members in the area as I'm leaving all me old fishing buddys back up here in the northeast! Can't wait to have a go at the different fish down there as its all cod up here! Any help would be appreciated. Maybe see some of you around when I get there!
Cheers,

i will mate if you want to fish swansea to the gower

·
Registered
201 Posts
Moving to Aberdare??? Why. Stay up north there's more to do than Aberdare, it's one road town.:g:

I know was born theere and lived there for 20 plus years. I'm lucky I took that road to the Gower. Happy days.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Cheers,

Hi blan-king617928 when you come to aberdare mate gave me a pm and you can tag long with me any day mate tight lines

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would be happy to tag along with you lads:) , had a good look through the marks section on here and there seems to be a good choice of different chucks where do you lot reckon would be a good place to start?

And Baz I'm moving down to be with my lass and 9 week old boy so I guess with all the sleepless nights and dirty nappys I won't be stuck for somthing to do lol:yucky:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Defiately different fish coz theres no bloody cod down here:blink: :blink: Theres people going out most days though mate so you shouldnt be stuck for finding new marks:)
None up here m8 either lol but thats what we try to catch but ther's b*gg*r all else apart from the coleys at the moment:uhuh:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Cheers,

hi m8 i only live 10 mins drive from you in merthyr let me know when you get here send me a pm with your mob no and i can fill you in on all the local tackle shops theres 1 good one in aberdare but i use another 1 which i will tell you when you pm me me and my m8 daiwint go on trips all over the coast round here so we could share the transport and it will be cheaper for us let me know anyway and welcome to wales by the way..tightlines andy ilsf....:)

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Hi blan-king617928 when you come to aberdare mate gave me a pm and you can tag long with me any day mate tight lines
no chance of keeping up with you cos you drive too fast.lol let me know when you want to fish slade yeh???ilsf..:uhuh: :clap3:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Cheers,

i had your pm m8 and am sorting out some tides for us i'll pm you l8r andy ilsf...

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
welcome blan-king me and nathan only live 5 miles away maerdy.your welcome to have a chuck with us.you could fish for england on the wales v england return match in may get to know the boys and girls off the site

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haway lads who else on ere is from Rhondda Cynon Taff ??? See I'm picking up the language already lol will need all the help I can get :)

Nice on andy ilsf looking forward to it!! can't wait to get into some bass and rays from the shore!:fishing: :yahoo:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Would love to Romer m8 but Don't want to show the welsh up yet might get:boxing: lol Looking forward to meeting you all !!:) You lads down there seem very similar to the lads up her very friendly and helpfull
elpez anytime m8 well that is when the missus lets me off the lead lololol

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Would love to Romer m8 but Don't want to show the welsh up yet might get:boxing: lol Looking forward to meeting you all !!:) You lads down there seem very similar to the lads up her very friendly and helpfull
elpez anytime m8 well that is when the missus lets me off the lead lololol
hey blanking you can come to cefn sidan with me and daiwint on the 27th may if you want to i'll show you all the local tackle shops arround us like i said theres a good one in aberdare just down from you.i get my bait elsewhere i'll tell you where in a pm where do you fancy your first trip to be m8 swansea?i'll show you arround no probs just stay away from rockling cos he catches all the fish oh and roamer he's a jammy git as well lol tightlines andy ilsf

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
guess I'll come fishing with you Andy coz if everyone else that goes fishing with you catches then it sounds like I'm in with a good head start lololol:) Will have to check with the F.P.O (my lass) but yer 27th sounds good!!
My first chuck in Wales is going to be between the 10th and the 13th! might try mumbles pier or ogmore but will probably live up to my name lol I will make sure that I take my cheque book and pen with me ( blankety blank lol ) :marinheir

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
hey blanking you can come to cefn sidan with me and daiwint on the 27th may if you want to i'll show you all the local tackle shops arround us like i said theres a good one in aberdare just down from you.i get my bait elsewhere i'll tell you where in a pm where do you fancy your first trip to be m8 swansea?i'll show you arround no probs just stay away from rockling cos he catches all the fish oh and roamer he's a jammy git as well lol tightlines andy ilsf
well the thing is andy i think the term beach fishing means u fish off the beach into the sea.

not from the beach onto the beach.lol ha ha :):)

·
Registered
747 Posts
i am from cynon taff mate. me and a couple of the other lads on here are fishing nearly every weekend so your more than welcome to join us mate aswell. we are a good bunch. i live in pontypridd mate about 10-15 miles from you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.