World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry i havent replied sooner or even later last night,i have also been busy running my own buisness,just got in from work.just to straighten things up here mate,welsh warrior the way he pm,d me about the mark and how many he was catching i assumed he was lisensed and told him i would fish with him,and that he was to keep the mark quiet not the fishing,as for the money thing it was a joke.secondly the crabs i dont collect crab every day as i work,mainly just on the bigger tides and share them between me and my mates as i find it relaxing getting them and it doesnt bother me getting them for other people.as for selling them anylugnoitscrab pm,d me and asked me could he buy some off me for 50p so thats the answer to that the thread was also started as a wind up to other pm,s id had from other people hope this clears everything up the dangler

G

·
sorry i havent replied sooner or even later last night,i have also been busy running my own buisness,just got in from work.just to straighten things up here mate,welsh warrior the way he pm,d me about the mark and how many he was catching i assumed he was lisensed and told him i would fish with him,and that he was to keep the mark quiet not the fishing,as for the money thing it was a joke.secondly the crabs i dont collect crab every day as i work,mainly just on the bigger tides and share them between me and my mates as i find it relaxing getting them and it doesnt bother me getting them for other people.as for selling them anylugnoitscrab pm,d me and asked me could he buy some off me for 50p so thats the answer to that the thread was also started as a wind up to other pm,s id had from other people hope this clears everything up the dangler
so thats your excuse for that then is it it is my pleasure to tell you that im leaving this site.thanks you were one off the ass wipes that i dont want to be bother with mate look also at very very mad thread sorry about the90% of you i like and loved chatting to but im out of here

G

·
so thats your excuse for that then is it it is my pleasure to tell you that im leaving this site.thanks you were one off the ass wipes that i dont want to be bother with mate look also at very very mad thread sorry about the90% of you i like and loved chatting to but im out of here

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
maybe ill have abit of luck and your mate will follow you :clap3:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
i recons just move on and keep danglin!!! keep out of eachothers way for now!!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
i wudn really call it childish!!! but the ignore list is a good idea!!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
its not lst one thing there is hitory lyk!!!

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I have not been following the fun and frolics on this subject, and am neither bothered or interested in the tensions.

My thoughts are with you and your family in this very difficult week, you are an inspiration with your determined fund raising and I salute you Mr Wood :kissing:

Don't let the bar Stewart's get you down, you are worth more than that, I only hope you realise that one day.

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
I have not been following the fun and frolics on this subject, and am neither bothered or interested in the tensions.

My thoughts are with you and your family in this very difficult week, you are an inspiration with your determined fund raising and I salute you Mr Wood :kissing:

Don't let the bar Stewart's get you down, you are worth more than that, I only hope you realise that one day.

Like Sall say's, are you doing the right thing Steve?

The ignore button works a treat you know?

Whatever you do though, luck be on your side mate.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
stay on here m8 you'll be missed for sure i for one enjoy reading your posts so that alone means the board will be a sadder place .as stated the ignore button works a treat tight lines ilsf...:boat:

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Marcus closed a thread yesterday to end a discussion that was getting out of hand, it's clear that there is still some bad feeling about the subject, I suggest you deal with it via the PM system, there is nothing to gain from airing it on the open forum.

Regards

Rob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.