World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, hello... I think this is my first post in the lure bit as only really been fishing properly with lures for the last 8 months.

My problem is that all the tackle shops that I visit or have within 100 miles do not stock a decent selection:wallbash::cry:. I have read that you have been kind enough to other dedicated lure fishermen to sell them some lures.

Would to extend the same kindness to me:1a:? I don't have much in my lure box, mainly some "tzunami" poppers and a couple of yozuri crystal plugs along with a dexter or two. But I know that where I fish there are bass and in some numbers. Patchinko's and the like do the damage for you guys and I'd love to try them here. Would you consider selling me a couple?:love:

Look forward to hearing form you.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mick is an a plus tackleshopowner he is the real deal, mail him or give him a call. He would be happy to help you with all the lures you want. And red rods if you like.....

·
Registered
825 Posts
Better still just phone Mick on Tel: +44 (0) 1534 618886 when you have had a look at the site, and he will put you in the right direction,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yep:love: Delivery at speed phoned Monday dinnertime for two tide minnows cos i lost mine on the weekend and need one for Thursday. Postie dropped them thru my letterbox this morning:).
Cheers Mick.

Ready to get revenge on those Dorset Wally's Thurs/Fri:bangin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts