World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quite simple really, does anyone know where I can buy galv ( or similar ) mudguards for by trailer with a built in step.

Obviously I want superb quality, for bargain basement prices.

I weigh 19 stone, and currently carry a small set of kitchen steps in the boat to save the plastic mudguards.

G

·
I know the type you mean as they are fitted on my brothers trailer that has his bayliner on.

My mudguards are made from old car tyres. They have enough flex to bend down and touch the wheel when you stand on them, but spring back when you get off.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
there fitted on our hallmark trailor and are strong as im 19st too (fat sod ) im sure that you can get them from all the trailor firms but they will be lots of money.as said why dont you make a pair out of alloy checker plate easy if you can weld or know someone that can.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
there fitted on our hallmark trailor and are strong as im 19st too (fat sod ) im sure that you can get them from all the trailor firms but they will be lots of money.as said why dont you make a pair out of alloy checker plate easy if you can weld or know someone that can.
I also have them on my 3.5,Tom bettle,who is about 25stone,stood on them no probs.:showoff:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts