World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch Terally bay pt1 + pt2 HERE

Watch West tarbet bay HERE

I hope you enjoy watching videos as much i do making them.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Really enjoyed watching those videos, Mike. I can imagine how much work goes into editing etc.
Well worth while, they're like video diaries, great for fellow anglers that are fishing a new area and good for you to look back on and see what methods worked or didn't.

Thanks for sharing.
Cheers Willie

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really enjoyed watching those videos, Mike. I can imagine how much work goes into editing etc.
Well worth while, they're like video diaries, great for fellow anglers that are fishing a new area and good for you to look back on and see what methods worked or didn't.

Thanks for sharing.
Cheers Willie
Glad you enjoyed them Willie, filming is the easy part the hard work comes later. I like to give as much info as i can about an area to help other anglers and by the responses i get back quite a lot are taking on board what i say. I'm not saying i'm any kind of expert just an angler that knows what he likes.

That was really pleasure to watch m8 them rocks looked naughty at points well done on the wide range of fish. Tight lines in future and thanks for sharing George
Thanks George, when i look at the video it doesn't do those rocks justice you don't get the feeling of height and sharpness of the rocks and how dangerous they can actually be.

Great video as usual. Will be down trying the same mark in a couple of weeks hopefully.

Cheers
Darren.
Thanks Darren, hope you get good weather down there. It's awful when those rocks are wet. Tight lines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts