World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all, I want to go and fish for mullet early friday or saturday morning. It's going to be around top water. Any idea's as to a good locaton? I would rather be out and about as opposed to in a marina but i'm not that bothered. All info gratefully recieved.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi mate, Neath river would be a good bet.

Try in an around the gulleys I've shown inside the red box on the picture. I haven't been mullet fishing for a while so may even go myself later. I've seen some huge mullet there, all the best if you go mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate, Neath river would be a good bet.

Try in an around the gulleys I've shown inside the red box on the picture. I haven't been mullet fishing for a while so may even go myself later. I've seen some huge mullet there, all the best if you go mate :thumbs:
Is the white building to the right of the river Baglan power station just so I can get my bearings?

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm not sure to be honest mate. But basically if you decide to fish where I mentioned it's best to park at the roundabout at the top left of the red box which I've drawn in. This is Fabian way which connects Baglan with Swansea.

Go on:

http://www.rac.co.uk/web/routeplanner/

Type your post code in and the one below:

SA1 8LD

This will take you to the point marked A below, simply follow the road to the place I have indicated in previous post.

To get to the mark you'll have to cross a small river no more than 8 foot wide,, and no more than waist height at high water. Hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts