World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am on leave next week and amongst fishing for other species I fancy having a crack at some mullet. Any hotspots in the Fareham/hamble area worth having a crack at. Was thinking of Hamble by the barges or Fareham creek. Any other areas that you know of in the area would be appreciated. Cheers

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No help then lads or too many secret marks that you dont want anyone to know about:secret: If you dont want to spill the beans openly a PM would do the job

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi Shy,

I don't know about Fareham area but there's plenty in Lymington river, Kehaven harbour, Sturt pond at Milford. The last time I tried was a couple of weeks ago, Sturt was unfishable for weed, but the weather may have thinned it out a bit by now. If you do come this far, give us a pm.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
No help then lads or too many secret marks that you dont want anyone to know about:secret: If you dont want to spill the beans openly a PM would do the job
If your anywhere near langstone try northney marina hayling, im only giving this away cos i cant bloody catch them, good luck:secret:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Fareham creek's mainly thinlips up at the viaduct/roundabout and above it in the Wallington (think I've remembered the "river" name correctly). Further down there are more thicklips - have a look at the area down from there to Hoeford , but I haven't fished it in years so can't advise on spots/methods.

High end of the tides are best unless you're very fond of creek mud and getting dirty. Like most impromptou mulleting it's a case of getting out there with your rods and bread to busk it.... probably travelling light and moving around till you find a spot you can get them feeding.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advice lads, much appreciated:happy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts