World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the green mag elite ct.took it apart and its got 4 magnets and 1 brakeblock is that enough for a total novice like me?secondly if i wanted to buy spare magnets and brakeblocks where would i get them from.thanks

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Try 2 blocks, I use none. Magnets should be enough really. Start with them on full and slack off as required. Easy to cast so dont worry. Pure Fishing do spares.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
p.s. IMO you have the best casting reel there is. Good luck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
got the green mag elite ct.took it apart and its got 4 magnets and 1 brakeblock is that enough for a total novice like me?secondly if i wanted to buy spare magnets and brakeblocks where would i get them from.thanks

your best bet is pete cogan, cart remember his user name on here, but he is the best for abu part mate

and the no. of mags and blokes depends on the user and his casting, just set the mags on full with what you have the start to backing the mags off when you used to it, i use 1 bloke and 2 magnets now, its just getting out and pratice makes perfect

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
dont know where you are in staffordshire, but pure fishing is based in Crewe, pm me if you directions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts