World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone recommend a good cafe for beakfast before a session on the pier? Looking for one that's open from about 8am with nearby parking.

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Anyone recommend a good cafe for beakfast before a session on the pier? Looking for one that's open from about 8am with nearby parking.
Mad Steves place!

G

·
There used to one in the main Mumbles town above a bakery, a car park is opposite. I think they are still open and, from experience, a cracking cooked breakfast, sorry, but I do not know if they are still open and it is on the main road!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
They do a good all day breakfast in the cafe just before the Pier.
It's expensive at £6 but it defeated me which has never happened before- it was more like a mixed grill and includes toast and a big mug of tea.
I've made myself feel hungry now LOL.
Chris

·
Registered
184 Posts
As you come through the village, on the left hand side you can find trams down the arcade next to the tivoli amusement arcade, if you carry on just before you reach the antelope pub on your right you will find maddisons, both open about 8ish

1 - 5 of 5 Posts