World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how far the life boat is moored out past the pier as i lost 2 leads on there yesterday showing some boys what his rod was capable of ( he had the same rod as mine)

i'd say its 200 yards ish ? any one know?

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Police are today hunting the marksman who sunk the Mumbles Lifeboat by gunfire, divers report that large calibre holes have been found in the side of the sunken vessel!:nono:
Police have asked anybody with any information, to phone swansea 01792 465999, a reward is offered for information leading to an arrest!:rtfm:
blueskip

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm any body know how far it is or was ?

C

·
0 Posts
its not safe in langland either 'cos thats where i'll be tonight.
I was with jay when he was on the pier and I reckon the boat is about 200 yds from the pier.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
does anyone know how far the life boat is moored out past the pier as i lost 2 leads on there yesterday showing some boys what his rod was capable of ( he had the same rod as mine)

Oooooooh aren't you the big caster - I can understand the first one might have been an accident - but why send another one at a lifeboat - @sshole:mad: or is it OK because the contributions I, and many others on this forum give to the RNLI will pay for any damage a little chit like you might cause?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
theire inflatable was reqd today,two peeps stuck down cliffs inbetween mumbles and langland,great ecscape the hero acting as guide to coastguard.chopper winched them off safely.

M

·
0 Posts
Oooooooh aren't you the big caster - I can understand the first one might have been an accident - but why send another one at a lifeboat - @sshole:mad: or is it OK because the contributions I, and many others on this forum give to the RNLI will pay for any damage a little chit like you might cause?
i wonder how much of our bath of beans fundraiser will have to be taken out to repair mumbles alb d1ck head:g:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

:uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: oh dear jay,suggest you give steve wood a very wide birth for a while m8,hes just been on the fone and is one unhappy(to say the least) puppy.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
whats happened????

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
shame on you big j :uhuh: i hope you didn't damage the life boat because your holding the smoking gun so to speak .

mark

·
Registered
980 Posts
absolute a55hole im sure if u needed it and we didnt have 1 youd be 1st to complain, have a little think b4 pulling dull stunts

C

·
0 Posts
Lads you are all out of order! casting the same distance as the life boat but in front or behind it doesn't cause any damage to the boat . are you all so small minded that you think an angler would deliberatley damage a life boat?I was there with jay and he wasn't casting at the boat or anywhere near it but he was casting the same distance as the boat.I thinkyou have all jumped to the wrong conclusion. If there was a chance of the boat being hit I or any of the half a dozen anglers there would have put him straight in no uncertain terms.
I think you should all lay off him don't you he only asked a serious question and all he got was abuse from people who werent even there and mis understood the question and then juped to the wrong conclusion .
welcome to the freindly fishing forum my @rse

·
Registered
960 Posts
Lads you are all out of order! casting the same distance as the life boat but in front or behind it doesn't cause any damage to the boat . are you all so small minded that you think an angler would deliberatley damage a life boat?I was there with jay and he wasn't casting at the boat or anywhere near it but he was casting the same distance as the boat.I thinkyou have all jumped to the wrong conclusion. If there was a chance of the boat being hit I or any of the half a dozen anglers there would have put him straight in no uncertain terms.
I think you should all lay off him don't you he only asked a serious question and all he got was abuse from people who werent even there and mis understood the question and then juped to the wrong conclusion .
welcome to the freindly fishing forum my @rse
The only one out of order is big jay as he said he lost 2 leads on the boat so he must of hit it! so if you want to be in his gang your the only 2 people out of order! its proberly ok for jay as he might not need the life boat seen as he only seems to fish the pier.:uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh:

C

·
0 Posts
Your right he does say he lost them on there but i didnt see him hit the boat as i said he would have been educated if he had/I]

·
Registered
960 Posts
Your right he does say he lost them on there but i didnt see him hit the boat as i said he would have been educated if he had/I]
No disrespects mate but that idiot should think twice about posting things like that on this forum! And if he did hit as he says he is a complete assh0le! if he wants to be a big caster casting just leads go up the field and play not aiming for boats! same he said the other week about putting a lead on to the pilot boat cause it was by the short arm going back and for! the guy needs to get a grip!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.