World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mmbfc have sold there old premises and are moving to the collectors bar mumbles pier.they are buying a new charter boat and looking for new members.my late farther was a member of this club so i thought ill join. i phoned them up and was told you applictoin is in the post had it just now with seven more.g/e wants to join and i would think a few of our nutter crew would like to.so i got you forms lads.you dont have to have a boat they will be holding regular comps.it is £10 a year and if they have a boat comp the ones who havent got a boat can fish off the new charter.any swansea peeps want to join pm me and ill give you there number.:) :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
my grandfather was a founder member of the club and helped buld the club in his spare time 'he was a brickie'.i was a member as a kid.am sad to see the place finishing as a fishing club.but glad to see the club carry on.
my grandfather was ron edwards,my dad is john edwards,
i would join myself but am in excile now down west.
atb
steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my grandfather was a founder member of the club and helped buld the club in his spare time 'he was a brickie'.i was a member as a kid.am sad to see the place finishing as a fishing club.but glad to see the club carry on.
my grandfather was ron edwards,my dad is john edwards,
i would join myself but am in excile now down west.
atb
steve
i can remember going there as a kid.did you have a family member living in mumbles southend.i remember a old chap im sure his name was edwards.and as you come out of the club down to the pavement there used to be an old deer had a shop and everyone would call her aunty somthing:unsure:

·
TEAM BANTER
1,484 Posts
mmbfc have sold there old premises and are moving to the collectors bar mumbles pier.they are buying a new charter boat and looking for new members.my late farther was a member of this club so i thought ill join. i phoned them up and was told you applictoin is in the post had it just now with seven more.g/e wants to join and i would think a few of our nutter crew would like to.so i got you forms lads.you dont have to have a boat they will be holding regular comps.it is £10 a year and if they have a boat comp the ones who havent got a boat can fish off the new charter.any swansea peeps want to join pm me and ill give you there number.:) :)
Spoke to someone today about this club, I delivered to a house in west cross and I was told the club is now in mumbles rugby club, and it is £26 a year to join but then you only have to pay £10 for the boat trip on the Catamaran:victory:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
i can remember going there as a kid.did you have a family member living in mumbles southend.i remember a old chap im sure his name was edwards.and as you come out of the club down to the pavement there used to be an old deer had a shop and everyone would call her aunty somthing:unsure:

couldnt have brought that up youreself?

why use steve in this?

·
TEAM BANTER
1,484 Posts
couldnt have brought that up youreself?

why use steve in this?
Sorry mate, was just browsing through google for some more info on the club and this popped up, didn't mean anything by it, sorry if this has offended anyone, just didn't think I done anything wrong:cc_surren I just wanted to post something about the club so I could get more info and other people could too, it didn't matter who started the thread I would have posted this if it was you who started it or anyone else:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts