World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down mumbles to meet vasbyt and fenty got there before it opend armed with peeler macky and bluey. vas and fenty turned up about 08:40 met a new forun member nice to meet you fella(sorry a cant remember your handle).the four of us fished on the end to the left. started well with three doggys in three casts. steve (fenty) also had one or two doggys and karl (vas) put out a drop net with old macky for hermit's.all went dead after the fist hour then karl pulled in his net and had this trigger fish

he tried to claim this beat his blank but we were having none of it (he even phoned mad steve for suport but i don't think he got it lol)
he did get a lot of bait sized pouting and a pollock in his net. he had his protests that his blank was beaten met with remarks like "even roy rogers caught trigger" and eventualy he gave up. a seagull tangled in mine and karls line and he tried to claim that too.about 14:00 it started to pick up agian when a boy to our right caught a nice bream and then a macky.i had a small whitting and another doggy.and another two seagulls which almost pulled my rods over(only just stoped them) and fenty had another doggy . then at 16:00as i was packing up karl finaly beat his blank (thank god) with this huge (or so we told him) pouting

all in all a good day four doggy, two and a half gulls and a whitting and none of us blanked left the other three too it and no doubt karl will tell you his version soon :bleh::bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
207 Posts
hi fella. you ok? triggers showing then might try down there this week if everything works out. :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi chris boys on there said theres been a few caught in the last two weeks. let me know if you go down

·
Registered
245 Posts
not a badd sess there mate :). i fished swansea bay today i found it really weedy had around 6 ft of weed each cast lol. beat the blank with a schooly:victory:

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
Just got home, leaving steve (Fenty) to battle on The banter started as soon as we arrived this morning and it went on pretty much all day, I managed another pout on the rod and a small goby, I was amazed to see the trigger in the drop net

One of around 2 lbs came out on the end in the middle and a couple of black bream came out ofter Ken left, thanks to steve quick feet I didn't loose a rod, it had a knock then went quiet, I was a few meters away with a stripped down feathering rig loaded with rag and the rod took off and almost went for a swim, i dont know it it was gull or a good knock but thanks steve, on that note I think ken should change from hardcore poster to Gull Catcher after his performance today

all in all a great day with good company, met Ned (wrasse something) nice meeting you fella, and I look forward to out next outing

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
glad to see you had a few more karl hope steve does the same. next time we gota strap the rods down m8 (for the wrong resons lol)

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Cracking report, good to see you out and about Ivor, great to know the triggers are in:clap2:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
on that note I think ken should change from hardcore poster to Gull Catcher after his performance today
told you karl when i called myself ivor birdy i meant a big white one:whistling:whistling

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
told you karl when i called myself ivor birdy i meant a big white one:whistling:whistling
I noticed you let me do the de-tangling or rather holding the bird down, we had a problem with jetski's after you left rif=ding right in front of us well within range

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as for the detangling i wasnt gona put my fingers near that mouth and the gulls beak didn't look to inviteing either lol.and as for the jetskis how many points did you rack up:whistling:whistling

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
as for the detangling i wasnt gona put my fingers near that mouth and the gulls beak didn't look to inviteing either lol.and as for the jetskis how many points did you rack up:whistling:whistling
not enough to replace all the tackle I lost today, can't believe how bad it was, i'll have to cast more weights this week

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not enough to replace all the tackle I lost today, can't believe how bad it was, i'll have to cast more weights this week
yeh did seem snaggy for that mark we all lost a fair few rigs etc.

·
Registered
533 Posts
just wanted to say how good it was to meet karl and the other lads from the forum today:clap: hope to meet up with you and other members again in the near future? thanx for your company:fishing:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just wanted to say how good it was to meet karl and the other lads from the forum today:clap: hope to meet up with you and other members again in the near future? thanx for your company:fishing:
nice to meet you to mate sorry i couldn't remember your handle we'll have to do it agian soon

ken

1 - 20 of 23 Posts