World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all fished from 10 till 4 was dead for the first hour or so then they arrived in packs couldnt keep my bait in the water for 5 mins without a doggie attacking it was great fun lost count how many i had but it was a lot also managed 4 whiting and met some of the boys of the forum sorry cant remember your names. all in all a great days fishing cheers all dai:)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah m8 i asked if you were down later but he said you went out on the boat yesterday

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol steven i asked if the crossdresser was around but said you were showing your legs off in city center

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
another good sesh m8 lucky sod lol..ilsf...:clap3:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
wait till the summer them im going to buy a mini skirt and a nice top to go with it.lol:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:uhuh: love a duck,think its time you went back on the beer m8,can immagine you in july,sat on great ecscape,mini skirt,legs akimbo and a boob tube.:uhuh:
youll be giving king of leon wet dreams lol:clap2:

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
wait till the summer them im going to buy a mini skirt and a nice top to go with it.lol:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

just make sure you keep it all tucked outta site,could make a few people ill if you flash em your saddlebags:yucky:

nice to see the doggies kept you busy dai:)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
lol steven i asked if the crossdresser was around but said you were showing your legs off in city center
LOL.....nice to meet you today dai,those doggies really keep you going mate.i've had enough of doggies:uhuh: ,so i fished in close,straight down the pier legs,had a small pollack and a half decent whiting,which looked bigger on the surface than it really was,both fish were returned safely.only fished for 2 1/2 hours after work so not a bad day,my mate had 2 tidy dogs and a couple of small whiting....tightlines.:) :clap3:

G

·
LOL.....nice to meet you today dai,those doggies really keep you going mate.i've had enough of doggies:uhuh: ,so i fished in close,straight down the pier legs,had a small pollack and a half decent whiting,which looked bigger on the surface than it really was,both fish were returned safely.only fished for 2 1/2 hours after work so not a bad day,my mate had 2 tidy dogs and a couple of small whiting....tightlines.:) :clap3:
you should stay down mumbles paul buy a house down there you are always down there mate.had email today off the rnli im raising my target from £500 to £1000

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
you should stay down mumbles paul buy a house down there you are always down there mate.had email today off the rnli im raising my target from £500 to £1000
Hi matey,i work down there every day LOL.....will be there saturday as well:notworthy .nice 1 on raising your target,should be no problem:) .are you fishing this weekend??:unsure:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts