World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went for a few hours down the pier .....S.T.I.D was there with his mate rob.

fished for about 4 hours only had 1 whiting and 1 doggie aww and a masive crab...and i mean massive it was a good 1lb think it was a edable one not 100% tho.

baits used were rag,macky,squid and i tried out the lazy lug both fish were caught on it ...was this just random aww is this the bait to use ?

there was a massive trawler boat circeling round the area to took a few pics not sure if they clear tho as it was my mobile phone camera

Attachments

G

·
went for a few hours down the pier .....S.T.I.D was there with his mate rob.

fished for about 4 hours only had 1 whiting and 1 doggie aww and a masive crab...and i mean massive it was a good 1lb think it was a edable one not 100% tho.

baits used were rag,macky,squid and i tried out the lazy lug both fish were caught on it ...was this just random aww is this the bait to use ?

there was a massive trawler boat circeling round the area to took a few pics not sure if they clear tho as it was my mobile phone camera
jay that boat is in the shipping lane it is most probs coming out of swansea docks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jay that boat is in the shipping lane it is most probs coming out of swansea docks.
i thought that steve till it turned round in a big circle then went out further ?

G

·
i thought that steve till it turned round in a big circle then went out further ?
yes jay a ship of that size got to keep in the shipping lane the head out to sea cos there is a big dangerouse sand bank the mixon sandbank.the mixon sand bank starts by where you caught your big ray off braclet bay over to limeslade

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes jay a ship of that size got to keep in the shipping lane the head out to sea cos there is a big dangerouse sand bank the mixon sandbank.the mixon sand bank starts by where you caught your big ray off braclet bay over to limeslade
aww rite i got u matey....just never seen a big boat do a circle in the sea like that one did lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts