World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
looking to go to mumbles pier tommorrow night, can anyone tell me where to park as ive read one of the carparks get locked. ive looked on google and can see one at the end of the pier, one up a small hill and one just beyond that. are any of these ok.?

all help would be greatfull.

cheers.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Hi,
looking to go to mumbles pier tommorrow night, can anyone tell me where to park as ive read one of the carparks get locked. ive looked on google and can see one at the end of the pier, one up a small hill and one just beyond that. are any of these ok.?

cheers.
hi mucca the best place to park is the car park on top of the hill i have used that all the time and its ok tight lines

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Hi,

cheers.
piers actually locked at 8 pm dai,if fishing with club or surrounding beeches,as rockling said,top car park

·
Registered
163 Posts
the pier now closes at ten the car park gets locked when the pub shuts so it wont be shut before 11 if you are there before 8 remember it is a pay and display car park

·
Registered
352 Posts
yes - closed at 10. You have Knab rock which can be fished when it closes though. 5 Mins away...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts