World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi boys me and dai are going down swansea tomoz fishing pier for 12 hour sesh has anyone fished it this weekend i will let u know how we get on lee eel we are taking a camera hope u and boys have a nice day in work p s lee have u sorted that reel out or do normally cast 10 feet out anyone dull enough to join us u will be most welcome tight lines

merv shill

·
Registered
858 Posts
hi boys me and dai are going down swansea tomoz fishing pier for 12 hour sesh has anyone fished it this weekend i will let u know how we get on lee eel we are taking a camera hope u and boys have a nice day in work p s lee have u sorted that reel out or do normally cast 10 feet out anyone dull enough to join us u will be most welcome tight lines

merv shill
merv fished there yesterday briiliant down there me and tinker caught dogs dogs and crabs a snail and a small fish 9didnt know what it ??? hope you take your lucky shorts merv tight lines LEE:fish::fish:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Fishing a little slow.

Fished last Friday.

Mackerel(6), Dogfish(3), Flounder(1).

Pollack under the pier.

Maybe Bass to a big bait over the side, Hit and miss really.

Mackerel where view and far between due to the weather blowing them all over the bay.

Be warned there is a a drilling platform straight off the end drilling. if you have a big cast you will hit the platform.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice to meet you boys, hope you had better luck than me. Fished the competition till 8pm when it was called off for safety reasons. fished squid, live eel and pouting, by the pier gates, not a touch.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike it was nice to meet u i would like thank u for the live bait u give to me it give me some sport on the float total for the day 14 dogs

merv shill tight lines

·
Registered
25 Posts
no more merv the blanker because he beat dai jnr 10_4 he is back so beware . next week he is fishing a comp down the jackstones if any body wants to pop along and meet this living legend he will be holding court all day sunday ask him how he ties the pedigree chum on his traces to catch all the dogs.

·
Registered
184 Posts
well done on the dogs, the weather was horrendous, how you managed to stay on the pier i dont know. I was fishing by the gates and getting soaked not only by the rain but also by waves breaking on the rocks and steps below me. see you on the pier in the near future

1 - 9 of 9 Posts