World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the pier last night from 4.30 til 9.00 with 3 boys i work with caught 5 dabs 8 whiting and a barrowful of dogfish and dogling "future competition winners" with only 1 lot of tackle lost and a lovely evening what more could you want{apart from a cod}but that might be asking too much!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Dog Hop I didn't realise the pier was open after 4.30pm! Is this new? or has it been open late for some time, the last time I was there some "Jobsworth" came along at 4.15pm, sniffed back his "dewdrop" & said the pier closed at 4.30pm, (about 2hrs before top tide). I know it has been open for the Country Stores League, (the Mike Rowlands Benefit Club), but didn't know it was general!
blueskip

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blueskip,alas i'm afraid the hoi poloi arent allowed on the pier its just my mate works there and he got us on for a couple of hours, as you said its rods up at 4.30 otherwise, unless its a competition and then its combat fishing, which isnt my scene, normally i,d have gone off the rocks somewhere its just i,m working in mumbles at the moment so we went straight from work.dog.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
He must have been the "Jobsworth" with the dewdrop then!
blueskip

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no skip,he's the dj, quite controversial on saturday nights with the row that he belts out of there, some say he's the reason why the cod have buggered off so quick, when he reads this he,ll have a fit but you have to put fishing first a bad days fishin is better than a good days work!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts