World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Brand's Charity bash on Mumbles Pier last night.
After a huge all-day breakfast in the Pier Caff, myself and son David met the rest of the crew out side the Pub, It was great to meet more new faces and have a bit of good humoured banter.
When we got to the end of the Pier there was a big bull seal waiting for us and looking up expectantly for any grub that might come his way.
This didn't affect the fishing though, before I could cast out the lads to the left started bringing in the Smoothounds- the biggest by fiskies of 6lb 8ozs.
There were stacks of doggies taken, myself catching 9.
My monotony was broken when I caught a Red Gurnard of about a1lb- a new species for me.
I would like to thank Dave Gold for giving David lots of fishing tips and everybody who turned out to make this an enjoyable event. Roll on next time.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Well done on the gurnard sounds like you had a good night.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
well done m8 good to see you had a nice session i maybe able to go next time

M

·
0 Posts
Fished Brand's Charity bash on Mumbles Pier last night.
After a huge all-day breakfast in the Pier Caff, myself and son David met the rest of the crew out side the Pub, It was great to meet more new faces and have a bit of good humoured banter.
When we got to the end of the Pier there was a big bull seal waiting for us and looking up expectantly for any grub that might come his way.
This didn't affect the fishing though, before I could cast out the lads to the left started bringing in the Smoothounds- the biggest by fiskies of 6lb 8ozs.
There were stacks of doggies taken, myself catching 9.
My monotony was broken when I caught a Red Gurnard of about a1lb- a new species for me.
I would like to thank Dave Gold for giving David lots of fishing tips and everybody who turned out to make this an enjoyable event. Roll on next time.

nice to meet you mate c u on the next bash i hope:)steve wood

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks boys, well worth the journey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts