World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi me,fenty and possably vasbyt are going to give mumbles pier another go fri morrning see if the triggers are about.anybody fancy joining us and making it a mini meet?

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
I can't make it which will probably mean a bumper catch for you guys, good luck

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aww their picking on me. i got feelings too:hypocrite:hypocrite

but there agian it's steve and marc:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

DON'T THINK SO:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks like its just us then steve

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
looks like its just us then steve
Hang on a min i might just be there i fancy a day without the lures i going to be floating it made my rigs made my floats found my reels found my F.F. now just got to find some fish
see you after breakfast dai

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Hang on a min i might just be there i fancy a day without the lures i going to be floating it made my rigs made my floats found my reels found my F.F. now just got to find some fish
F.F? :unsure:
FooFighter? :blink:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok dai be nice to see you agian and you should have some fun on the bream and triggers.see you tommorow
ken

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you tell em dai philistines:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
you tell em dai philistines:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling
I ain't going to tell em what reel i got fixed to my F.F. mind lets just say i'm going light saltist is coming but that's not on the rod i want to try something lighter first

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi mate just read your post......

Only one trigger was caught today on the pier, far right side facing lighthouse.(straight over the side tactics)

Found that casting with mackerel produced Gurnards, and over the side drops for the Bream, be aware of bites before it hits the deck(as I found out today).
Me and dad were on right side casting towards orange inflatable/ buoy in front of you....

Hope that helps.
Phill

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi mate just read your post......

Only one trigger was caught today on the pier, far right side facing lighthouse.(straight over the side tactics)

Found that casting with mackerel produced Gurnards, and over the side drops for the Bream, be aware of bites before it hits the deck(as I found out today).
Me and dad were on right side casting towards orange inflatable/ buoy in front of you....

Hope that helps.
Phill
thanks phill will keep it in mind all info helps

1 - 20 of 20 Posts