World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got up nice and early to go down to mumbles this morn only only to get a phone call off fenty to say he couldn't make it because he was helping his bitch give birth to his grandpuppys ohw er:whistling(six last time we talked hope their all ok mate).got down there was first in the que:clap:met another forum member(sorry cant remember your knickname:oops::drunk:)but nice to meet u fella.sea was like a mill pond and no wind set up and sent out 2 rod's(or thats all i paid for) and within 5 min of the second rod beeing out had a good knock wich ended up with this gurnard(not sure wich type)

new species for me .game on bring on the hounds,triggers,great whites and surfers on jetski's.then came the wind and misty rain and then nothing not a bite all day.other member was showing his superior skill and knowlage by landing a few bream and a trigger(well doine mate).i didn't see a single fish caught from more than 10 yrds out up untill 2pm when i gave up the fight and headed for my cans.talked to dai56 on my many trips to the toilet(there was a lady fishing on the end and i'm shy -bless her)and it was much the same up on top.moral of this story shouldn't have gone to specsavers should have gone to porthcawl pier :cry::cry::cry:

·
Team Rig Maker
19,827 Posts
well done on beating the blank Ken, good report and pic I gave Fenty a call earlier and he has his hand up the bitch which I think went to 7 eventually

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well done on beating the blank Ken, good report and pic I gave Fenty a call earlier and he has his hand up the bitch which I think went to 7 eventually
damn he caught more than me agian:cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
And i should have taken a lure rod down to the worm

I guessed it would be carp fishing when i saw Zac was working and not fishing

b11oody crabs crabs crabs where i was

never mind dai

Looks like a red to me ken could be wrong often am

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
And i should have taken a lure rod down to the worm

I guessed it would be carp fishing when i saw Zac was working and not fishing

b11oody crabs crabs crabs where i was

never mind dai

Looks like a red to me ken could be wrong often am
I'm gonna go with tub dai, pretty fish whichever species :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Nice one ken, I'll vote it as a Tub gurnard, shame the rest of your day didnt match the start:hammer:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
think i read on here that the red has blue on its finns and the tub doesn't not sure though

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's got a redhead and a big gob (bit like my mrs):oops::black_eye

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Where's Davy Holt when you need him if you put it up as a fish id i bet he would tell us

whatever it is it's a good un dai

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeh you'll have to get off that party party party or you'll get a bad name with the paparatzi .and you'll need the practice for llan

·
TEAM FORESHORE
3,960 Posts
glad you aint my doubles partner mate with your last few outings lol i'll be ready for gennith mate dont you worry bout that lol anyway no point practising up here when the waters a dif colour down there lol

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
glad you aint my doubles partner mate
and me thered be no room on the court for me :oops:did i say that sorry:laugh:

never mind that walk to witches will sort that out

·
TEAM FORESHORE
3,960 Posts
that walk is a piece of cake mate dont bother me i got to loose some weight according to someone not metioning no NAMES will have to try sker now thats a walk lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts