World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
you could try knab rock,park by verdi's ice cream parlour and anywhere along the sea wall on the front from verdi's to the slipway on the right if you fish the slip going down your fishing onto broken ground/sand not too bad but if its comfort your after just fish off the wall under one of the lamps and plonk yourself on a bench some people go a little further right and fish by the boating club slipway i dont think this is allowed but in the case of most fishermen they wait until they are told they cant fish there but i cant see fishing there at night would be a problem

·
Registered
325 Posts
i think swansea market is your best bet £3.50 a pound in coakley green's stall i've only had 1 cod this season and it took a force 8 westerly with a 12 metre tide to do so, i dont think there are many big tides left in the season before the cod go out to deep water and we havent really had a hard frost for 4 or 5 days in a row. if you hear of any being caught let us know !!!i wont tell anyone!!! and welcome to the site.... just beware those cardiff boys they come out with all sorts about lots of cod and resident bass . i'd like to see a small comp between this side of porthcawl and the other side, i think theres enough people now .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts