World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had anything form the mumbles in the last few days ?

Any method or bait doing well

Cheers

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
i fished it yesterday with no joy, however i did fish it over low tide, so not the best time. However when i waqs there a guy had a 2lb bass and a 10kid was the only one to catch macky(10 of them).

kelvin

·
Registered
110 Posts
fished there last night from about 7 to 10 ish was using sand eel on a float, had a few knocks all small stuff.

my brother was spinning with no joy

G

·
I don't know if you do this, but, when I am float fishing using sandeel and mackerel strip as bait, I normally when I wind in, I wind in slowly as though I am spinning. It has managed to catch me a couple of fish that way!

G

·
kelvindavies11 said:
r u allowed to fish the pier at nite?????

kelvin
Unless you are a club and you can prove that you have third liability insurenace with an original certificate and pay £120

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
kelvindavies11 said:
r u allowed to fish the pier at nite?????

kelvin

hi yes you can if member of a club or run charity events like my self. come to the next ones"" m8 :)

G

·
Brand said:
hi yes you can if member of a club or run charity events like my self. come to the next ones"" m8 :)
When are you going to do the next event from the pier?? I enjoyed the last one, shame about the fish though, but, who cares when the company was brill!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I fished the nab car park today and caught 12 mackerel using feathers on a light spinning rod - great fun. I had a ledgered worm bait and later fresh macky but this was only tempting the crabs.

The fish came in for about 1 hour over high tide and people to my left and right had their share.

Keep your gear light and there's some good sport to be had.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info guys. Seems to be a bit hit and miss at the moment. Oh well keep plugging away.

Tight Lines
dave

G

·
Just come back from the West Pier Swansea, had great fun with the macky on float gear, I saw some guys bagging up on mackere using feathers, I agree with you, they are great fun on the right gear.

Sammy the sodding seal lost a lot of friends down there today, saw the bugger munching on a bass!! GRRrrrr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts