World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Went there last night mate, blanked but plenty of bites. I was using 2/0 hooks with 1 or 2 rag worm. Guessing it was pinnys

·
Registered
586 Posts
Went there last night mate, blanked but plenty of bites. I was using 2/0 hooks with 1 or 2 rag worm. Guessing it was pinnys
Oh that's not good. I'm off to Wales from the South and was going to give this area a go on Monday after the recommendations!! Where am I gonna go now??

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Oh that's not good. I'm off to Wales from the South and was going to give this area a go on Monday after the recommendations!! Where am I gonna go now??
You could always try an estuary, Loughor , Llanstephan or Ferryside, the tides are dropping nicely next week and could suit these venues.

·
Registered
586 Posts
You could always try an estuary, Loughor , Llanstephan or Ferryside, the tides are dropping nicely next week and could suit these venues.
Thanks mate. Just loaded the car and the Bigloo won't bloody fit, so hope the weather holds as we're a bit wimpy with the weather in the South. Told the Miss's I need a vw T5 which has gone down well. She said " what so you can carry that smelly fishing gear" why don't they understand!!!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts