World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last no rain, caught a Scorpion fish, 3 Maky on Macky and 2 red Gurnard, but the highlight of my day was seeing my all weather fishing m8 freakout when something hooked into him, 'It's a big Conger or Bass he yelled:eek: as it bent his carp rod into a serious arc and rapidly moved from left to right,a great fight from a spectator's viewpoint:roll1:.His first Trigger, and for me well worth the wait to see the surprise on his face with the fight it put up.That was from a fish that weighed in a just 2 1/2 lb.........It's a shame they don't grow to 20 lb, now that would be good sport:clap2:. Regards To all z42.

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts
At last no rain, caught a Scorpion fish, 3 Maky on Macky and 2 red Gurnard, but the highlight of my day was seeing my all weather fishing m8 freakout when something hooked into him, 'It's a big Conger or Bass he yelled:eek: as it bent his carp rod into a serious arc and rapidly moved from left to right,a great fight from a spectator's viewpoint:roll1:.His first Trigger, and for me well worth the wait to see the surprise on his face with the fight it put up.That was from a fish that weighed in a just 2 1/2 lb.........It's a shame they don't grow to 20 lb, now that would be good sport:clap2:. Regards To all z42.
THERE GREAT FUN LOVE FISHING FOR THEM GREAT REPORT:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts