World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi fished the back of the manor hotel .. 11am start great no weed but a very small tide tings from the off dabs as well high tide 1315 the water hardly moved up the beach bang on high water large doggie very good ..... 1350 first cod 4lb 80z well that's me very happy :D:D:D 1425 spikey 3lb RETURNED very nice then dabs ytings until 1610 yes codling 4lb .. ran out of lug at 1700 hrs packed up very pleased with catch all told had a nice days fishing nice to see a few fish about . going to try next week on the big tides if I have the time :):):):):):) JEZZA

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
At last nice to see a couple come out for u boys up there
It's been a tough season for u guys
We had one big rush then it was all over red rover
Pants season
Was hoping for a better season
But we still have those flappy things
With thorns lols

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Good work! Nice to see such a regular poster of reports get a few!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well in! Just the weekend I've gone up to my misus is weekend the cod arrive typical might have to try be brave and try an evening sesh on a work day in the week now the clocks have given us a bit more light! Well done again

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers for that I walked down the beach today mate was fishing in same spot I fished but all he had woz dabs ytings there is still loads of small fish about making it hard to keep your pulley rig clear . in every ten mins rebait you use loads of worm but that's the only way I can see . I'm going to dig soon as possible for worm fish the big tides next week maybe wed thurs fri ..... good luck to all having a bash this weekend JEZZA :):):)...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well done Jezza.

Mo...........................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.