World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Fished Heart Attack today from 11am till about 5pm with mate Justin, Lovely day to be out but sadly no fish about. Ace bait thanks james, an incredible amount of red weed till the tide started dropping then it vanished. Sea was very coloured up to about 300/400 yards, I thought it would have cleared a bit by now.
Between 2pm and 4pm a thick sea mist descended then it cleared as quick as it arrived.

First time to try out my new rods and reels today well chuffed, thanks guys for the rods..... you know who you are....:thumbs:

·
Registered
983 Posts
On the dark side now eh mate? lol
Gotta love that NN weed,
I would have gone to Scratby Fri nite but had works pee up so gave it a miss, having withdrawl symptoms now.
Am itching to give it a go this coming Fri, prob in sole country.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
....Am itching to give it a go this coming Fri, prob in sole country.
Yo Mack, there are a few non-poster rods out tonight at Southy, I can let you know how they do if it's any use?
Plan "B"be might be the shingle. Sea clearing out rapidly, wind S with a touch of this and that and it's pretty steady, tides building with HT early evening, sea flattening. Loads of bait and mackerel in the water and it's harvest time. They'll be a few caught off there before then, but it should get better later in the week. All the best.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Yo Mack, there are a few non-poster rods out tonight at Southy, I can let you know how they do if it's any use?
Plan "B"be might be the shingle. Sea clearing out rapidly, wind S with a touch of this and that and it's pretty steady, tides building with HT early evening, sea flattening. Loads of bait and mackerel in the water and it's harvest time. They'll be a few caught off there before then, but it should get better later in the week. All the best.
Cheers,
would be good to here how they get on.
I certainly wouldn't write the shingle off either if the wind holds fair for the rest of the week, could do with a few mackerel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts