World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived at 6-45pm to be greeted by tons of bladder wrack and redweed,gave it a couple of chucks but the swell made it unfishable with the weed, so packed up and headed to Weybourne, on arrival a few were leaving the beach,not a good sign I thought, started fishing at 8-30 the bites were slow on worm so tried fish strips, things got better, caught 5 decent Dabs and 7 average sized Whiting, packed up at 11-30, it was nippy down there as a frost was forming on the shingle as I left the beach, not much weed and the crabs are slowing down, leaving the beach was a bit of a treck as the shingle was so steep I had to go up it sideways like a crab lol, next time I go I'll not waste money on Lug

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hardly any, just a bit on the leader knot,unlike Mundesley I struggled to get my gear back, if you go try fish baits as the fish weren't interested in Lug,

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Arrived at 6-45pm to be greeted by tons of bladder wrack and redweed,gave it a couple of chucks but the swell made it unfishable with the weed, so packed up and headed to Weybourne, on arrival a few were leaving the beach,not a good sign I thought, started fishing at 8-30 the bites were slow on worm so tried fish strips, things got better, caught 5 decent Dabs and 7 average sized Whiting, packed up at 11-30, it was nippy down there as a frost was forming on the shingle as I left the beach, not much weed and the crabs are slowing down, leaving the beach was a bit of a treck as the shingle was so steep I had to go up it sideways like a crab lol, next time I go I'll not waste money on Lug
thanks for info ,,youve saved me a 80 odd mile round trip ,,trimmy was my destination ,,i guess if its like that at mundesly ,,trimmy will be the same ..cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts