World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Has anyone else had issues with the Mustard quiver bag. First time I put my rods and shelter in it the top thin material with draw strings pulled away at the stitching. Replaced straight away. Just checked the new one without even putting anything in it. Same thing happened. I'm wondering if I should remove the drawstring bit as all it does is seal the bag, or get an iMax one?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
If its happened twice then there's obviously a quality control issue with them (not surprising as they're knocked up in some far east sweat shop no doubt). I would take it back and ask for a full refund, on the basis that it's happened twice it shouldn't be a problem, then get an IMAX competition holdall.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I've done it bought an iMax competition quiver. Much bigger and easier to put the Bigloo in.
You won't regret it mate. Your shelter in one side, rods in the other (4 rods easily) and tripod sat in the little outside pocket and secured with the two straps wrapped round the whole package. My only criticism of the imax holdall is the velcro straps inside each of the compartments that are meant to secure your rods get in the way, but they're easily cut off.

·
Registered
450 Posts
You won't regret it mate. Your shelter in one side, rods in the other (4 rods easily) and tripod sat in the little outside pocket and secured with the two straps wrapped round the whole package. My only criticism of the imax holdall is the velcro straps inside each of the compartments that are meant to secure your rods get in the way, but they're easily cut off.
Is there enough room to keep your reel attached to the lower part of your rood in the holdall?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Is there enough room to keep your reel attached to the lower part of your rood in the holdall?
If you only put two rods in it, and its packed as I do, there "might" be room to leave multipliers on your rods. Would think that FS reels would definitely be too bulky though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts