World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me an Col175 fished mwnt again 2nite this time hoping for conger. Got there about 8pm and set up.

Started off on the small hooks to c if there were any mini species about til it got dark straight away i had this a bleeny of some sort will look it up in the morning, a new species for my list,

we also had a few small pollack.
When it got dark we set up the conger rods but it was very quiet no congers we both dropped a fish each that we think were congers, after a while i got bored so set up a beachcaster with some squid and cast it out to see what else was about very quiet out aswell only a lobster and a small huss and no dogs i think thats a first, on the whole a very quiet night.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats one of the easier marks down mwnt its fairly comfortable there the ledge slopes down and theres a few steps to set your gear up your fishing about 15foot above the water at high water. Me and col have been down there again this afternoon but on a different part on the wrasse was a bit wild down there with the wind and big tide water had a fair bit of colour in it but still managed a bout 25 wrasse up about 2lb the bigger ones didnt want to feed. Also had a few corkwings and tompot blennies. Next time im down there ill take a few pics of the easy to find marks so you got a idea of where to fish

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
u out anywhere today wil??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts