World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i'd give it another try on the weekend!!!
2 small pollock and a hand full of maddies. Lots of fishermen/women fishing hard with zero results :eek:

I won't be fishing it again untill winter.

p.s. And the mrs almost knocked my rod and bait bucket in the drink too, I had to take evasive maneuvers to keep it dry :( resulting in cut legs and feet "saved the rod and bucket though"

up yours mwnt.

Tight lines

Bobcat :eek:

·
Registered
437 Posts
ho dear that bad eh! leave it till mid september m8 did you take the pollock of the top mark i told you about on the right side? and did you nite fish at all? clive

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Clive,

Yeah, the pollock came out on the top mark "one with the rope tie". I fished saturday night with a dutch fella, neither caught anything. We fished four rods with varied baits. We chucked it in about 4am because of the lack of action.
Oh btw, I also took a bait trap and lost it first night :mad:
The Doutch dude lost his lobster pot too. What a mess indeed!!!
The water did look fishy though.
Oh the seals!!!! little gits...when the maddies came through they sat up in the water w8ing for us to catch them on the feathers. They then picked them kindly off our feathers for us to leave an empty string.
The coast line was very busy with the maddie bashers everywere. The mackeral came and went within 15 min periods.
We did have a problem with spider carbs "draging the baits into snags" :eek:
On the other side of the coin, the weather was great, the sun sets amazing and the camping fun.
Just a shame the fish loving freak living inside of me was fed up..

Bobcat.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
bob did you also try the very far mark on the right i suggested where you can pick your way down to the waters edge m8 intrested to know as the boy is home for a months leave from today and we will be giving it a go on the next big tides m8 for the bass .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts